When the JBL Charge 4 won’t charge, the beat of your favorite songs, the energy of your gatherings, and the soundtrack to your adventures all seem to stop. In this post, we set out on a quest to unravel the puzzles underlying the ‘not charging’ problem plaguing this well-liked portable speaker. Our thorough investigation attempts to shed light on the reasons, treatments, and preventative steps to restore the beats you love, whether you’re an ardent audiophile or simply looking to revive your sound.
Understanding the complexities of charging dynamics is crucial before deciphering the answers. We examine the subtleties of cable compatibility, the reliability of the charging port, and how ambient factors affect the charging procedure.
These foundational concepts must be thoroughly understood in order to begin troubleshooting. In the closing remarks, we stress that the silence caused by a JBL Charge 4 that isn’t charging is only a brief break in your audio adventure.
You are prepared to rekindle the symphony by embracing the beats that bring your world to life now that you have read this article’s insights.
Join us as we explore how to solve the charging problems with the JBL Charge 4. Let’s find answers, revitalize soundscapes, and carry on your beloved melodious trip.
How Long does JBL Charge 4 Battery Last?
The JBL Charge 4 portable Bluetooth speaker has a long-lasting battery that is well-known. The JBL Charge 4 can often play for up to 20 hours on a single full charge.
The speaker’s volume level, the music you’re listening to, and if you’re using extra functions like the built-in USB charging for devices can all affect how long the battery lasts in practice.
It’s crucial to remember that playing music louder than normal can use more energy and shorten battery life.
The speaker’s battery life may also be impacted if other devices are charged via the USB charging capability.
It’s a good idea to utilize the speaker at moderate volume settings and to refrain from utilizing any extra features that could cause the battery to discharge more quickly in order to get the longest battery life possible.
If you discover that the JBL Charge 4’s battery life is much less than you had anticipated, it could be worthwhile to get in touch with JBL customer service or to look for any firmware upgrades that can improve battery efficiency.
How Do I Know If My JBL 4 is Charging?
- Connect the charging wire to the JBL Charge 4’s charging port. Make that the cable is attached to a power source at the other end, such as a wall adapter or a USB port on a computer.
- An LED indicator can be found on the JBL Charge 4’s control panel or close to the power button. The charging state is indicated by this LED indication.
- Normally, the LED indicator will display a solid red light when you attach the charger. This shows that the battery is charging right now.
- The speaker may be in a critical charging state and the battery level may be very low if the LED indicator is blinking red. Before testing it once more, give it some time to charge.
- The LED indication will turn completely green after the battery is fully charged. This shows that the speaker has finished charging and is prepared for use.
- The LED indication may point to a problem with the charging process if it blinks red and green alternately. To make sure everything is connected properly, check the charging port, charging cord, and power supply.
Why is your JBL Charge 4 Not Working?
No Electricity or No Turning On
- Don’t forget to charge the speaker. It won’t switch on until the battery is fully charged if it is completely discharged.
- Verify that the charging port and cord are in good working order. A new cable and charging source might work better.
- Make sure you push the power button properly.
No Audio Distortion or Noise
- Verify whether the volume is muted or set too low.
- Make sure the audio source is playing and the speaker is correctly associated with the device if using Bluetooth.
- Check to see if the audio source is operating properly and emitting sound.
- Make sure the speaker is not obstructed and is in the proper position.
Issues with Bluetooth Connections
- Make sure your device’s Bluetooth is turned on and that the speaker is in pairing mode. Unpairing and repairing can occasionally fix connectivity problems.
- Make that the device is within the speaker’s suggested Bluetooth range, which is often 30 feet (10 meters).
- Check the charging wire and port for any damage or debris if the speaker isn’t charging.
- Make that the charging device is capable of producing power.
- Battery health can deteriorate over time, which can cause problems with charging and functionality.
Software and Hardware Problems
- Verify if the speaker has any software or firmware updates available. Updates frequently allow for performance and issue fixes.
- To return the speaker to its factory settings, think about doing a factory reset.
Physical Error or Failure
- Check the speaker for any physical blemishes that can compromise its performance
- If none of the aforementioned fixes work, there might be an internal issue that needs to be fixed by an expert.
How to Fix JBL Charge 4 Not Charging?
- Check the adapter and charging cable.
- Examine and tidy the charging port.
- Attempt various power sources.
- Switch off the speaker.
- Examine the firmware for updates.
- Activate a hard reset.
- If problems continue, contact JBL support.
JBL Charge 4 Light Blinking But Not Charging, Why?
- Regardless of whether the indicator flashes, give the speaker some time to charge. It could take some time for the charging indication to stabilize if the battery is very low.
- Make sure you are utilizing the original adaptor and charging cable. Charger problems may be caused by defective or incompatible cords or adapters.
- Look for any damage or debris in the charging port. Use pressurized air to gently clean it. Additionally, confirm that the cable is correctly put into the port.
- Press and hold the “Play” and “Volume Up” keys simultaneously for around 10 seconds to reset the device. Next, try charging once more.
- Contact JBL customer care or go to an authorized service facility if the speaker is still not charging and the blinking continues. There could be a hardware problem that has to be fixed by an expert.
JBL Charge 4 Takes Forever to Charge, Why?
A JBL Charge 4 may take a long time to charge for a variety of reasons, including a low-power source, an inadequate cable or adapter, battery health, usage while charging, or problems with the charging port. Examine these elements and take appropriate action.
Watch this one,
Video Credits – Martha and Pen
You May Also Like