FiveM is a modification for GTA V that enables you to enjoy the games to their full extent. Many users complain that the mode does not work properly because of the FiveM cache. If you are one who wants to solve this problem, you are at the right place.
Apart from clearing FiveM cache, you will be able to learn the consequences of clearing the cache on FiveM and many more things from this blog post. Let’s start.
Why do you Need to Clear Cache on FiveM?
It’s essential to clear the cache on FiveM to keep the features like cars and weapons working. If you don’t clear FiveM cache, sometimes, you might find it difficult to spawn the cars. Accordingly, there might be different kinds of disturbances and laggings when you are playing the game.
Moreover, you may not be able to load into the server. In addition, these cache files can be problematic when running services on your pc. Also, FiveM cache may lower the frames.
FiveM cache files are created quick loading of data while you are playing the game and moving forward. Cache.xml files consist of all data for a speedy mod loading. When it is damaged, certain features will not work properly. cache.xml files exist in the application directory.
Because of aforesaid issues, you are advised to clear the cache on FiveM promptly.
How to Clear Cache on FiveM?
Follow these steps to clear the cache file on FiveM. It will only take a few minutes.
- Firstly, close the game on your pc. It would be better to finish the task from Task Manager.
- Secondly, you have to delete the cache.xml file. in order to do that, you need to open the ‘Username Folder.’ Then click on ‘AppData’ > ‘Local’ > ‘FiveM.’
- As an alternative method, you can right-click on the shortcut of the FiveM application. Then you need to select ‘Open Folder Location’ from the context menu.
- Next, find the cache.xml file.
- Then right-click on the file and select the ‘delete’ option to remove it.
- After that, you should go to the Cache folder. Leaving only the ‘Game’ folder, all other files and folders need to be deleted there.
- Close the folders and restart your pc.
- Once done, you can run FiveM without a problem.
How often Should you Clear Cache on FiveM?
There is no specific interval for clearing the cache on FiveM. Whenever you face troubles in gaming, you can clear cache files according to the method we described above. If you can notice the symptoms of a malfunctioning server, you can clear the cache file to avoid any issues.
Another situation that you should consider clearing the cache on FiveM is when there is an update. The reason? An update means that some new features are installed in the server. Therefore, you need to have a clear server without any issues to run the features smoothly.
If you join the server for the first time, it would be better to clear the cache on your personal computer as well.
FiveM is a widely-used server for playing games. But sometimes, you might face different issues with the features, such as lagging. In order to avoid such things, you need to clear the cache files on FiveM. The procedure is easy to follow. You need to locate the cache file without a mistake because you will have to re-download the game if you delete the wrong folder.
Discover More: Related Articles You Can’t Miss